All Carpet Care & Pest Management is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and users. The following policy sets out how we will treat your personal information and any information gathered on this website.
Types of data
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications
- Information about website visits
We may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This can, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using your personal data
We will never on-sell, share, or divulge your personal data to any third parties, unless it is for one of the following purposes:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.